GL Accountant – 60k
My client, an Irish company based in North Dublin (working from home at the moment) are recruiting a GL Accountant to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidates will be qualified with experience working in an SME and have SAP ERP experience.
- Responsible for the General Ledger each period ensuring all relevant journals are correct
- Responsible for ensuring timely reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts which includes reconciliations carried out by other staff
- Ensuring the Balance Sheet and Cash flow are accurate and produced in a timely manner each period
- Assisting with continuous improvements in processes and tasks across GL &Revenue Control by way of developing new standard operating procedures reflecting modern and streamlined processes
- Reviewing Central overhead costs against budget and preparing associated budgets
- Credit control reporting and management of and of aged debts
- Managing SAP developments related to new processes.
- Maintenance of routes in SAP and SAP BI
- Qualified Accountant
- SAP ERP would be district advantage
- Multinational or PLC experience desirable
- Highly proficient with Balance Sheet and Cash flow reporting
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Good analytical skills.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.