Employee Assistance Programme Consultant
My client, a wellness firm has a new job opening for an Employee Assistance Programme Consultant to join their team.
This is a permanent job with a view to start as soon as possible. Working closely with HR & Wellness teams. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a newly created job with the opportunity to have autonomy as well as support in the area of EAP. This role is currently working remotely, however, successful candidate will be required to return to the Dublin City Centre office when necessary.
• Market Research required to ensure my client is offering the leading EAP product
• Connecting and Networking with top specialists in the Mental Health field
• Creating and ensuring the EAP is user friendly – both virtually and in person
• Testing the effectiveness of the offerings to the highest standards
• Continuous research to further develop and improve the EAP
• Operational implementation and continuous enhancement of the EAP
• Pitching and presenting newly created EAP aids to current and potential clients
What we are looking for:
• 5+ years’ experience working with and implementing Employee Assistance Programmes
• Strong network and knowledge in the Mental Health Space
• Corporate experience in Human Resources – specialising in Wellness & EAP
• Self-starter with strong communication, presentation and project management skills
• Knowledge of CORE Assessment
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job, or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.