Interested in working for one of the worlds most trusted and innovative Investment Banks?
We are looking for a System Engineer / Support Engineer to join a team that are supporting financial trading systems. This is a fast paced, energetic and collaborative work environment. This is a great team and you will get the opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies.
This is an initial 12-month daily rate contract based in Galway that can offer €400 per day (90,000+ per year) for strong candidates. Ideally looking for candidates to start in February
The role will be fully remote until at least June 2021. After that, extensive remote working options (x2 days per month onsite) and flexitime are available.
What you need
- 5+ years’ experience in system and application support related roles
- Experience supporting large multi-server distributed UNIX/LINUX environments
- Ideally some experience with AWS based cloud applications
- Scripting languages e.g Python, Perl etc.
- Strong incident management skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Why should you apply for this role?
- 12-month Daily rate contract with a view to multiple extension
- Onsite Parking
- Flexi Time
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
- Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via Zoom.
- Our client has also set up remote onboarding processes so you can work remotely from Day 1. Company laptop will be provided.
If you need any additional information, contact Chris Stewart
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.