Sigmar are partnering with one of the world’s leading Investment Banks. We are looking for experienced FrontEnd Developers to join the Dublin based team.
The team will be building a brand new customer facing product that will give the bank the power to do real time global transactions and be at the forefront of fintech. From a technology perspective, the team will be working with Angular and TypeScript.
The contract will initially last for 6 months and the project is expected to run for several years so extensions are highly likely. The day rate will be around €450 (€100,000 per year) depending on experience.
Extensive remote working options and flexitime are available. The role will be fully remote until at least June 2021.
The expertise we are looking for:
- Ideally Angular 2+ with TypeScript
- Comprehensive knowledge of UX and responsive UI design with an emphasis on intuitive design
- Ability to write cross-browser and standards compliant code that meets flexibility, scalability and performance requirements
- Experience of Agile development practices
- Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via Zoom.
- Our client has also set up remote onboarding processes so you can work remotely from Day 1.
For more information on this or similar roles apply today or contact Chris Stewart on 014744 601
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.