Order Management Administrator with fluent English and a 2nd EU Language. Located in Dublin City Centre. Salary 28k+ plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak fluent English as well as a 2nd EU Language and have Logistics or Supply Chain experience or knowledge? Well come and work for this lovely and Niche company.
They are a Logistics related company with offices worldwide and they have their Irish Order Management Office in Dublin City Centre and they are looking to recruit an Administrator within Order Management.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working as part of a busy team in Supply Chain
- Assisting the customer services team with Orders
- Order Management and Processing orders using SAP
- Organising Shipments of goods
- Dealing with online queries
- Maintaining product data
- Assisting the team to reach KPIs
- Any other administration duties
- Written and spoken fluent French, Italian, Spanish or Polish
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Knowledge or experience in Order Management
- Knowledge or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain
- At least 1 years’ experience in administration within an office environment
- You need to be Self motivated with excellent communication skills
This Role comes with a salary of 28-32k plus Benefits
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly Commuter Ticket or Annual Allowance
- Company Sick Leave scheme
- Medical & Dental Insurance or Annual Allowance
- Training & Development
- Educational Support
- Sports & Social Club
If this job would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV to Karen Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.