Job: Electronic Design Engineer
Salary: Depending on experience
My Client is currently looking for an experienced Electronic Design Engineer to join their team in Shannon, Co. Clare.
- Design electronic and printed circuit board assemblies.
- Develop system architectures for data acquisition and signal processing products.
- Work with cross functional teams.
- Mentor junior colleagues.
- Evaluate and implement designs ensuring a high-quality standard.
- Design and test for compliance and safety.
- Carry out failure analysis and document root cause.
- Generate design specifications, test protocols and test reports.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Electronics or similar.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- Experience with both Analog and Digital design.
- Ability to maintain, develop, troubleshoot and validate systems.
- Be an effective and concise communicator within technical and non-technical environments.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.