Our client is an established provider of automation solutions who are hiring an Automation Engineer to join their team in Carlow.
Your new job:
- Manage automation projects from brief through to design, development and commissioning.
- Control, develop and modify software on a range of PLC systems.
- Design automated systems/networks.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure successful project delivery.
- On site support for project installation/emergency call-outs.
You will have:
For this Automation Engineer job you will have at least 3 years’ relevant experience working with PLCs, and will be able to successfully work with clients/stakeholders on site. You will also have a full, clean drivers license.
Why you should apply:
- Strong industry experience.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects and gain project management experience.
If you want to discuss this Automation Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.