Our client is an established member of the Irish energy industry who are hiring a Project Engineer to join their team in Dublin.
Your new job:
- Managing large scale infrastructure projects, ensuring they are on-time and within budget.
- Ensuring projects meet established governance and regulations.
- Delivering on infrastructure projects and providing technical assurance.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure their needs are met.
- Liaise with the business as necessary and communicate/persuade relevant stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to deliver on the company’s strategy.
You will have:
For this Project Engineer job, you will have at least 2 years’ relevant experience and an engineering qualification. You will also have experience managing large infrastructure projects.
Why you should apply:
- Strong benefits package.
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience in the power industry.
If you are interested in discussing this Project Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.