Job: Senior NPI Engineer (6 Month Contract)
Salary: Completive Market Rate
Benefits: Healthcare & pension
As a Senior NPI Engineer you will take ownership for all New Product Introductions.
- Manage all New Product Introductions.
- Work with New Products Development groups to develop strategies for new products.
- Develop manufacturing compounding processes for the drug product being introduced.
- Provide technical support for batch manufacturing activities.
- Generate and update SOPs, Risk Assessments and manufacturing documentation.
- Support installation of new equipment.
- Complete quality records in QMS.
- Support Budgets and Tax Credit technical documents.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or Science.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- Understanding of cross contamination controls in multi-product facility.
- Understanding of aseptic practices in clean room environment.
- Experience with interacting in project teams.
- Flexibility of working hours may be required, and shift work may be required upon request.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.