Job: Control System Architect
Location: West of Ireland
Salary: Completive Market Rate (DOE)
My Client, a Successful company based in Galway is currently looking for a Control System Architect to manage Client Projects. This person will be client facing (20%-30% of time will be spend onsite with Clients). May work remote or in the Galway office.
- You will direct, motivate and mentor project team members, applying a Team approach and open communication.
- You will be responsible for technical, operational and management matters within your projects group.
- Act as an advocate for company culture and help employees achieve personal growth and career development in conjunction with the achievement of the overall company goals.
- Enable project teams to reach their targets.
- You will be responsible for automation and control systems design, specification, programming, simulation, testing, and start-up assistance.
- You will assess existing technologies and processes.
- Manage agreed project goals and interact with the customer and your team to achieve these goals in a timely manner.
- Have a detailed understanding of all components within the Rockwell software stack.
- Partner with different disciplines to deliver automation projects in accordance with GAMP guidelines.
- Implement of code changes or deployment of projects tasks under change control.
- Manage the specification, development, installation and validation of automation projects within budget and project plan guidelines.
- Perform employee performance management reviews and produce training.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or similar.
- 10-years relevant experience.
- Experience in the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, blue chip or GMP manufacturing environment.
- Hold the technical expertise to maintain, develop, troubleshoot, and validate systems in a compliant and competent manner.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.