Job: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
My Client, a Galway based Medical Device Company is extending their Manufacturing Team and is currently looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer.
- Be accountable for the Process Development Life Cycle from idea generation to commercial validation.
- Contribute to the selection of suppliers for device manufacture, tooling and components.
- Look for ways to constantly improve the manufacturing process.
- Ensure equipment, tools, fixtures, etc are up to standard.
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures.
- Plan and track product development, new product introductions and technology transfer.
- Word to agreed timelines.
- Develop complex experiments and tests to qualify and validate manufacturing processes; analyse results, make recommendations and develop reports.
- Analyse and resolve complex issues related to Manufacturing and Compliance.
- Develop training and documentation materials.
- Oversee manufacturing on site.
- Work with internal team members to explore new technologies.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Experience working in the Medical Device industry.
- Proven ability to solve technical problems and implement solutions.
- Proven leader and team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.