Job: Senior Firmware Developer
Salary: Competitive Salary (DOE)
Benefits: Holiday, Healthcare, Pension and Career Development
Looking for an opportunity to join a Global Company that is growing? Want to join a company to advance your career? Would you like to be part of an innovative company? – Look no further.
My Client, a Global Company based in Galway is currently looking for a Senior Firmware Developer to join their growing team. This company uses IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation.
Senior Firmware Developer Responsibilities
- Work with cross functional teams to design solutions.
- Work on high volume platforms.
- Be a team player and get involved in recommending, evaluating and implementing solutions.
- Help to define and adhere to development methodologies.
- Create and review user stories and tasks within the Agile Development model.
- Mentor junior team members.
The Ideal Candidate for the position of Senior Firmware Developer
- 5+ years C Linux firmware application development experience.
- Experience developing and debugging multi-threaded systems.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Strong coding skills.
- Detailed oriented person with an innovative mind set.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.