Job: Senior Controls Engineer
Salary: Completive Market Rate (DOE)
My Client, a Successful Global company is looking for a Senior Controls Engineer to join their Galway Team.
- Develop controller models for system level control algorithms and logic that provide superior performance, enhance reliability and diagnostics.
- Execute model-in-the-loop simulations to verify control behavior and performance.
- Support system and sub-system level integration testing to ensure control system behavior meets functional and non-functional requirements. Review and analyze system test data.
- Mentor and supervise team members.
- Work with software development teams to integrate model-generated software into application software.
- Adhere to model development standards and processes.
- Collaborate with System integration teams and Product management.
- Drive project execution to achieve project milestones.
- Develop and execute team technology and process strategies.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or similar.
- 12+ years’ experience in controls, electronics, systems or software engineering is required.
- Experience with model-based design processes.
- Experience with modelling & simulation of complex systems.
- Understanding of control system design.
- Familiar with Simulink and Stateflow.
- Experience working in cross functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.