Clerical Officer Required for a Three Month Temporary Contract based in West Cork
About your new Job
You will join a clerical team for a three month temporary contract.
About your Employer.
An Employer of Choice based in West Cork
- Liaising with internal medical staff and liaison officers
- Managing a busy email inbox
- Uploading of documents to the database and updating patient files
- Schedule & Manage appointments
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Answer high volume telephone calls and deal with all queries in a professional and empathetic manner
- High volume data entry using CRM and Microsoft Excel
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential and follow all policies and procedures
- Experience in a hospital/healthcare setting or GP practice desirable
- A candidate with strong typing skills is desirable. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Similar IT software
- Someone with excellent verbal and written etiquette
- An organised & detailed orientated person
- Someone who can demonstrate experience in a busy administrative role working on a broad range of tasks
What you will receive
- Competitive hourly rate with an Employer of Choice
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.