Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with a passion for research & development and experience in medical devices looking for the next step in your career? Look no further!
- Assisting Failure Investigations and problem-solving sessions for non-conforming products
- Applying technical principles, theories, concepts, and quality sciences / tools
- Have a Quality Engineering approval authority for new and modified design / process specifications including product performance specifications, test methods, etc.
- Ensuring quality conduct of projects, including design, data summary and interpretation and report generation for self and developers
- Providing guidance and work direction to other team members
- Designing and performing development working independently within defined parameters with minimal supervision required
- Level 8 Technical Degree
- 10+ years of Quality Engineering experience in the medical device industry.
- Knowledge of QSR/cGMP, ISO QM standards including ISO13485, ISO149741, IEC60601, IEC62304 and EU MDD/MDR
- Experience with electromechanical device and device software standards.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.