A successful Irish Manufacturing Company Are Seeking An Experienced Financial Controller For a Permanent Job Vacancy
A successful Irish manufacturing business located in West Dublin who have a clear plan to expand their operations are looking to hire an FC with a proven track record within the manufacturing sector.
This will be a great opportunity to join a company at a very interesting time as they embark on a new phase of their growth trajectory.
Key duties for the role will include:
- Prepare financial budgets, cashflow forecasts, and monthly management accounts;
- Develop financial reporting systems and costing mechanisms so that the availability of financial and pricing data keeps on track with the company’s growth;
- Ensure reconciliations and control systems properly operate on a prompt basis;
- Manage cashflow including contact with financial institutions;
- Work on improving credit control function to enhance the businesses overall financial position;
- Play a role in the management of IT systems including the implementation of new systems;
- Prepare all statutory financial statements and to liaise with the auditors;
- Ensure all corporation and additional tax returns are filed correctly and that the relevant tax is paid by the due date;
- Play an important role as a member of the management team. This will include developing strategies to support the development of the company’s operations and profitability.
- Qualified Accountant with previous experience gained working in a Financial Controller capacity;
- Recent experience gained working in a manufacturing company;
- 5 years+ PQE;
- Broad experience gained across the accounting spectrum with ability to oversee and manage the accounting function;
- Previous people management experience.
If you are a Financial Controller with a manufacturing background seeking a new role in West Dublin, please apply to this advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.