Financial Controller Required For a 12 Month Contract With Growing Tech Company In Galway.
An established Technology company in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller for a 12 month contract. This is a great opportunity to join an established business that is continuing to evolve. You will have ample opportunity to contribute to a number of key projects that are being rolled out in 2021.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, working capital and cash flow management;
• Develop and implement appropriate financial controls and accounting policies;
• Regulatory and tax compliance;
• Preparation of year end accounts and liaising with company auditors;
• Responsibility for completion of annual budgets, cashflows and forecasts;
• Management of team of 3 Finance staff;
• Lead the charge on design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems / tools / processes;
• Assist the CFO with financial reporting and provide insights to support executive level decision-making;
• Prepare Board reports and present financial results and analysis to the CFO and the Board.
Skills / Experience Required:
• Qualified Accountant with 4 years+ PQE;
• Strong month end ownership experience gained in a small or mid sized company;
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time;
• Analytical mindset with ability to support Senior Management team with key commercial decision making.
• A hands-on, self- starter who is comfortable working in a smaller team environment and can motivate others around them;
• Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel;
If you think this job could be a good fit for you, please apply to this advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.