Senior Accountant Required For European FinTech Coming To Dublin in 2021!
A unique job opportunity for a Qualified Accountant has opened up in Dublin with a European FinTech that has experienced accelerated growth over the past few years and has recently secured significant investment following a major funding round. Part of their Growth Strategy is to establish a team in Dublin and this position is the first hire for the accounting team.
- Manage the timely and accurate preparation of accounts for the Irish Entity.
- Report financial information into Group function.
- Ensure financial control lending information is correctly reported and in line with IFRS9 standard.
- Interact with the central corporate department regarding budgeting and forecasts.
- Prepare monthly management reporting packages including standard reports and ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Prepare for annual audits and lead the local audit in close cooperation with Big4 audit firm
- Liaise with external tax consultants regarding tax reporting.
- Oversee payroll.
- Play a key role in the implementation of an ERP system.
- At a later stage, manage one or more accounting staff as the team grows.
- Qualified Accountant with PQE gained working in the financial services sector.
- 7+ years accounting experience in total with the majority of this ideally obtained in a smaller FS environment where ‘end to end’ accounting experience has been gained.
- Previous experience setting up local systems, processes etc.
- Exposure to credit portfolios highly desirable.
- IFRS9 experience.
- Tax knowledge a plus.
- Self-starter mentality required, with the ability to work autonomously, ‘roll up the sleeves’ and ‘get the job done’.
- Strong IT skills including ERP systems a plus. Previous experience implementing an ERP system desirable.
If you think this job could be a good fit for you, please apply to this advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.