Java Developer – Permanent – Dublin
What you will be doing:
- Work with a distributed development team continuously delivering solutions that will enhance our SaaS platform capability
- Partner with our UX/UI team and be part of the design discussions/decisions as well as implementing the designs.
- Contribute to sprint planning & backlog refinement sessions, daily stand-ups and retrospectives with our technology teams (Dev, Automated QA, UX/UI, Product)
- Work with our DevOps and Architecture teams to move to a continuous deployment model
What you need:
- 5+ years working on application design and development in enterprise applications with the following: Java, OOP, JEE stack/Spring, JMS and Camel.
- Good Database application development experience with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Familiar with RESTful as an API design
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
- Salary up to 85K DOE
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service
- Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for employee and dependencies
- A Pension commencing after probation period
- Discounted gift certificates
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01-4744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.