Credit Controller sought by Multinational Law Firm based in Dublin South on a 12 month FTC. Paying up to €35,000. Strong view to permanency.
About your new job:
- Maintain large client base and ledger.
- Collect client payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external clients.Liaise with fee earners and department heads to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices.
- Liaise with clients and internal departments to ensure all client issues are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Work with the FP&A managers and fee earners to ensure work in progress (WIP) is billed on a timely basis.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for information from internal departments.
- Ensure client invoices and statements are sent in a timely fashion.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a credit control role.
- Ability to schedule, plan and manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Display a high level of numerical ability.
- High level of attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
If you would like to hear more about this position please apply directly or alternatively, please email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.