Are you a Senior EHS Specialist? Would you like to be part of an ever-growing team with a leader in Global Health Care? Then this role is for you!
- Develop, Enforce and interpret company policies and procedures.
- Inspect plant facilities to identify potential hazards and implement corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensure procedures are followed correctly.
- Evaluate and document work-related injuries.
- Correspond with appropriate agencies to conduct site investigations.
- Report actions, submit applications, forms, licences and permits and remain in compliance and regulations.
- Provide and maintain documentation for training and certification.
- Direct all aspects of chemical handling and waste management.
- Level 8 in EH&S or relevant discipline.
- 5+years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional planning, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Full understanding of EH&S requirements and relevant legislation.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.