My client is a leading Irish multi-discipline Engineering & Project Management Company with offices in Dublin and in Cork. Established 30 years ago, the company provides services to clients in the Industrial, Government Agency, Educational, and Tourism & Leisure sectors. During this period, it has established a blue-chip listing of clients which the company continues to serve. Multiple projects have been successfully completed in the High Technology Biopharma, Medical Devices, Process and Data Centre sectors along with significant investments in the Educational, Government Agency, and Tourism & Leisure areas.
The company is now embarking on to the next level of expansion and in this light is planning to recruit a Director of Process Engineering and Cork Operations, based in their Cork office.
- Responsible for all Process Engineering output of the company
- Process Engineering resource allocation including mentoring and monitoring of all Process Engineers
- Project management of selected projects
- Assist business development of Pharma/Biotech/Medical Devices and general process projects including identification and targeting of same
- Member of Board of Management including attendance at all weekly management meetings
- Provide input into company business strategy
- Proactive involvement in professional activities organized by ISPE, IChemE, and Engineers Ireland
- Responsible for building up a sustainable business base in the Cork Office
- 15+ years' experience
- Chartered Chemical Engineer or possessing equivalent experience
- The knowledge and experience necessary to take a project from initial concept design through to construction and client handover
- Very good technical skills in all aspects of process design
- Capable of working on a number of simultaneous projects with different clients, priorities, and design requirements
- Previous experience of leading a Design Team would be an advantage
- Capable of representing the company effectively with clients at project meetings and at presentations
- Ability to deliver on time and meeting tight deadlines
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player with a pro-active and flexible approach to work
Candidates must be highly motivated, commercially astute, possess excellent team leadership and communication skills, and enjoy a challenging career. The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director.
A first-class remuneration package will be on offer reflecting the seniority of the position and will be based on the relevant experience, qualifications, and potential of the successful candidate.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.