Looking for temporary or short term Office Support work in Dublin in the New Year?
Temp work can mean working anything from a few days to a few weeks, sometimes longer.
Our clients are often looking for temporary, short term or project staff and I'm here to provide that link between you and them. Work could be available at anywhere from 1 weeks' notice, to 1 hours' notice so availability, flexibility and willingness to commit to the "temp lifestyle" is key!
Roles I cover:
- Data Entry
- Customer Service Agents
- Project Support
- Document writing / Word Processing
- You're paid weekly (based on assignments worked)
- You don't have to commit to an assignment if you are not available...and we'll still call you again!
- Allows you to gain experience in a variety of roles, organisations and industries - might help you decide on career path
- If you're excellent - some companies will invite you back!
- All the networking opportunities....who knows who you'll meet!
- Previous office experience is beneficial
- Strong customer service experience will be considered a bonus
- You are happy to take on both short term jobs and longer term assignments
- Able to take on assignments at short notice- notice can vary from 1 hour up to 1 week
- Flexibility around commuting / location - the more available you are the more work you'll be called for!
- Happy to commit to entry level roles - even if your experience may be more advanced
- 100% availability- temping will not work if you already have a job!!
Ideal for you if:
- You are not currently working
- You are available Monday to Friday between business hours
- You are filling a gap between travel or education
- You are supplementing freelance or project work
- You are looking for casual, flexible work
Won't work for you if:
- You are currently working
- You cannot commit to temporary work assignments
- You are looking for evening or weekend work
If this sounds like what you're looking for right now and you'd like to express your interest in registering with Sigmar to be part of the live, "on-call" roster in the New Year, please send me your details!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you're looking for in temping and why! I will respond to all applications in the New Year.
*Roles will be a combination of on-site (where restrictions allow) and remote work - depending on specific client requirements and government restrictions.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.