Cork – South West
Due to continued success and expansion, my Construction industry client, based in South-West Cork, (Kinsale/Bandon) is recruiting an experienced Office Manager to take on a varied role with strong potential for career progression. This role reports directly to the Managing Director and is office based.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the office and cover a wide range of duties
- Liaise with clients, sub-contractor, suppliers and other external stakeholders
- Liaise with teams on-site
- Oversee a busy inbox and deal with a wide range of queries
- Manage the PO process, invoicing and credit control
- Manage sub-contractor rates and invoicing
- Document coordination for various projects
- Manage internal database and ensure it is updated in an efficient and timely manner
- Manage documentation for quotations and SEAI grants
- Make sound decisions in the absence of management
- Some purchasing of equipment/supplies
- Preparing regular reports
- Preparing payments for suppliers
- Monitor the implementation of Health & Safety and GDPR
- Identify and address exisiting processes and areas for improvement
- Some HR duties - timesheets, holidays, sick leave, etc.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in an Office Management role
- Previous experience in the Construction/Renewable Energy/Engineering sector is preferred
- Experience across a range of administrative duties including managing the PO process, invoicing, dealing with suppliers, ordering supplies, document control, credit control, reporting, general administration, procurement, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Excellent attention-to-detail and accuracy
- Pro-active with a confident and professional manner and good judgement
- Highly organised with excellent time management and the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Flexible and adaptable to suit business needs
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite including strong Word and Excel
- Strong systems experience
For more information on this and other Administrative/Office Support jobs please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.