Looking for an experienced European Business Development Manager for a well-established professional services company based in Galway.
- Build and then manage relationships with clients and develop a thorough
understanding of their business challenges.
- Leverage this knowledge to ensure yearly subscription renewals and up sell where appropriate.
- Constantly think of creative ways to improve relationships with clients and grow client revenue.
- Introduce new and long-standing clients to the many offerings that may be
applicable to them such as various multimedia offerings
- Attend numerous tradeshows to gather appropriate leads
- Work closely with the European office to manage and build an effective sales
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in business or marketing.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional selling opportunities.
- Passionate about developing customer partnerships.
- At least five years of consultative sales and account management
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritise, plan, and organize the sales activity.
- A strong understanding of CRM systems
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Majella Slevin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.