Looking for an experienced Packaging Graphics Specialist to work for a leading Medical device company in Galway. You will be responsible for co-ordinating and creating packaging and labelling artwork and supporting functions for the development. review and approval of artwork content.
- Design and co-ordination of labelling materials for New Product Development (NPD) and Sustaining Engineering (SE) according to specific parameters to meet the requirements of the Corporate Master Brand
- Coordination & creation of formatted instructions for use (IFUs), packaging components and product label designs using Corporate labelling software
- Coordination & creation of new, and changes to, miscellaneous packaging components based on pre-existing formats and design.
- Creation, change and control of labelling components to support R&D in the plant.
- Leverage expertise with labelling procedures, requirements, and quality system to ensure all deliverables are fully compliant and free of errors.
- Coordination of translations for IFUs and labelling using translation vendors
- Coordination of Readability Assessments for Patient Labelling using external vendor
- Acts as a resource for Packaging Engineers and product development teams when creating content for IFUs, manuals, packaging components and product label specifications
- Monitor and, when necessary, work with functional and project management to address issues that could negatively impact schedule or quality.
- Communicate to Teams and Management on the progress of labelling and packaging projects
- Communicate with outside vendors regarding packaging artwork and proofing.
- Liaise with Sister divisions to ensure a consistent approach to labelling and packaging
- Maintenance of all Packaging Graphics filing systems, paper based and online.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and works to assure all packaging labeling deliverables are correct and follow applicable quality system, regulatory and GMP (good manufacturing practice) requirements
- HETAC Level 7, preferably in Graphic Design or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with developing labelling graphics and content in a regulated industry (preferably medical device)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), label design software and Microsoft Office.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Strong communication, facilitation, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to business needs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good understanding of Packaging Label Design Element requirements within a regulated industry.
If you are interested in this Packaging Graphics Specialist role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.