Financial Controller FinTech Dublin
A peer-to-peer lender is setting up its Irish operations and has partnered with Sigmar Recruitment in finding the best talent for them.
They are looking for a Senior Accountant or Financial Controller to be the first finance hire in Dublin and grow a team. With recent significant investment, they are expanding rapidly. Candidates who have a fintech, banking, financial services background are suited to the role.
- Manage the timely and accurate preparation of accounts for the Irish Entity.
- Report financial information into the Group function.
- Ensure financial control lending information is correctly reported and in line with IFRS9 standard.
- Interact with the overseas department regarding budgeting and forecasts.
- Prepare monthly management reporting packages including standard reports and ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Prepare for annual audits.
- Liaise with external tax consultants regarding tax reporting.
- Oversee payroll.
- Play a key role in the implementation of an ERP system.
- At a later stage, manage one or more accounting staff as the team grows.
- Qualified Accountant with PQE gained working in the financial services sector.
- 7+ years accounting experience in total with the majority of this ideally gained in a smaller FS environment where ‘end to end’ accounting experience has been gained.
- Previous experience setting up local systems, processes, etc.
- Exposure to credit portfolios is highly desirable.
- IFRS9 experience.
- Tax knowledge a plus.
To find out more please call 01 474 4691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Start your career move today!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.