Experienced Financial Controller or Senior Finance Manager Required For US Multinational In Dublin
A US company with an established presence in Dublin have a 6 month initial contract job opportunity for an experienced FC or Senor Finance Manager who has gained PQE working in an international accounting environment.
Reporting to the SSC Lead Director, you will be working alongside other controllers who are responsible for managing the month-end and quarter-end US GAAP close. Day to responsibilities will include:
- Reporting and review of account reconciliations and manual journal entries;
- Maintenance of Closing Checklist and local Monthly Closing Calendar;
- Assist with management reporting;
- Manage the Intercompany process and ensure differences identified by Corporate Accounting are resolved on a timely basis;
- Prepare quarterly review and audit schedules for external auditors ;
- Prepare and present quarterly Balance Sheet reviews;
- Ensure and certify Sarbanes-Oxley compliance;
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP;
- Prepare Statutory Accounts and lead process of income tax declaration;
- Perform/manage VAT, Sales Tax and Withholding Tax declaration;
- objective manner.
- Experience at FC or Finance Manager level.
- PQE working in an international accounting environment in industry.
- US GAAP reporting experience
Salary for this position is €80,000 - €90,000 DOE.
If interested, please apply to this advert or contact Paul Clayton-Lea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744639 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.