Real Estate - Conveyancing Manager
A specialist mortgage servicer are seeking a Conveyancing Manager for their team here in Dublin.
This role is a fixed-term contract opportunity for a candidate with 2 years’ experience in conveyancing or property sales essential.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Managing properties from the stage of Sale Agreed through to Funds Receipt
- Liaising with receivers, solicitors and selling agents to ensure a smooth sales process
- Organisation of the receipt of BER Certificates, CGTs, NPPR, Household Charges
- Account reconciliation
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- 2 + Years’ experience in conveyancing or property sales
- Experience in the management of third party and title insurers
- Strong analytical, tracking and reporting skills
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, bonus, and a pension contribution (after 6 months).
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.