Payroll Manager sought by market leading International Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre. This is a short 6 month contract paying up to €80,000. Remote Working.
This is a new role within their expanding Finance Team reporting directly to the Director of Finance, Europe and beyond. The Payroll Manager will be responsible for the processing of all payroll and benefits for all entities in Europe and APAC in an organization with strong growth plans for the coming years. This is an opportunity for you to work with exceptional professionals in all business locations in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment. This will be remote for the duration of the contract.
About your new Job:
- Ensure accurate collation of monthly salary, taxes, company payments & deductions and employee benefits programme data for multiple entities across Europe & Australia for 800+ employees.
- Ensure monthly payroll changes are collated and processed accurately by the relevant Payroll outsource provider, managing monthly processing, approval and reconciliation.
- Ensure payroll is processed with speed, accuracy and within deadlines, whilst maintaining all required records and files.
- Work closely with HR function to ensure seamless flow of relevant and retained data across functions to aid the payroll process.
- Ensuring all procedures are fully documented in the agreed formats and that these are regularly reviewed and all times kept up-to-date. Ensure that documented procedures are at all times adhered to and meet statutory requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring payroll is processed in line with revenue compliance rules and best practice and partake in continuous development to ensure up to date knowledge of tax changes or guidance.
What you need for your new Job:
- You will ideally have 6 to 8 years operational and oversight payroll experience.
- Relevant qualifications (top quartile) to support the technical aspects of role, (iPass qualified or
- Experience in working across Europe managing multiple countries, entities and deadlines.
- Have detailed knowledge of Irish PAYE (including BIK) and PRSI, other taxation jurisdictions an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter with sense of responsibility who proactively drives continuous improvement and is able to demonstrate same.
- Previous experience with outsourcing payroll management an advantage.
If you would like to hear more about this role please apply directly or alternatively, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.