A Cork-based building and civil contractor are on the lookout for a Registered Architect for their growing team.
The client is well-renowned building and civil contractor in Cork.
Current projects include a range of residential and public projects (primary healthcare projects, schools).
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Developing and leading an architectural team within the company.
- Complete concept, planning and constuction drawings
- Liaise with project managers, engineers and consultants on project planning and design review
- Mentor junior members of the architectural team
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- 7 + Years’ Experience in Architecture
- Degree in Architecture (or equivalent)
- Previous experience with CAD and Revit
- Knowelege of BIM processes
- Member of the RIAI
- Previous Experience on public projects preferebale
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, health insurance, pension contribuion, phone, laptop and the opportunity to lead a growing team.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.