My client is looking to hire a Senior Lead Automation Engineer to join the Automation Team supporting Pharmaceutical company in West Cork. The selected candidate will be involved in the design, configuration, implementation, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting and change control of client projects. The successful candidate would be required to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology sectors and must have previous DCS experience. GDP/CSV mindset is essential.
- Proven experience as a Senior or Lead Automation Engineer with increased levels of responsibility
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting automation solutions for clients in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industries
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience with DCS, not necessarily Foxboro.
- Leadership abilities, works well in a team environment
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Electrical or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience as an Automation Engineer/Control Systems Engineer or Software Engineer or related occupation
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.