My client is a leading Irish multi-discipline Engineering & Project Management Company with offices in Dublin and in Cork. Established 30 years ago, the company provides services to clients in the Industrial, Government Agency, Educational and Tourism & Leisure sectors. During this period, it has established a blue-chip listing of clients which the company continues to serve. Multiple projects have been successfully completed in the High Technology Biopharma, Medical Devices, Process and Data Centre sectors along with significant investments in the Educational, Government Agency and Tourism & Leisure areas.
The company is now embarking on to the next level of expansion and in this light is planning to recruit a Director of Process Engineering and Cork Operations, based in their Cork office.
- Responsible for all Process Engineering output of the company including sign off of all key Process Engineering documentation
- Process Engineering resource allocation including mentoring and monitoring of all Process Engineers
- Project management of selected projects
- Assisting business development of Pharma/Biotech/Medical Devices and general process projects including identification and targeting of same
- Member of Board of Management including attendance at all weekly management meetings
- Providing input into company business strategy
- Proactive involvement in professional activities organised by ISPE, IChemE and Engineers Ireland
- Responsible for building up a sustainable business base in the Cork Office
- Chartered Chemical Engineer or possessing equivalent experience
- Experience necessary to take a project from initial concept design through to construction and client handover
- Technical skills in all aspects of process design
- Capable of working on a number of simultaneous projects with different clients, priorities and design requirements
- Previous experience of leading a Design Team would be an advantage
- Capable of representing the company effectively with clients at project meetings and at presentations
- Ability to deliver on time and meeting tight deadlines
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player with pro-active and flexible approach to work
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.