No 1. Medical Science Company in Ireland, needs you as an experienced Production Supervisor to commit to solving the challenges that matter most!
- Supervise production teams to ensure targets for quality/service/costs are achieved.
- Provide timely feedback and review, and ensuring all performance issues are dealt with in a constructive and prompt manner
- Ensure that all employees are treated with fairness and respect due to them
- Facilitate open two-way communications regarding individual, team, and company performance at all times
- Liaise with other departments
- Develop /maintain a viable plan incorporating hiring, training, capacity-modeling, efficiency/yield assumptions, ramp-rate, learning-curve etc
- Maintaining GMP / Housekeeping at a high level.
- Administration duties (ex. Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning)
- Provide leadership and direction for the advancement of Lean Manufacturing
- Minimum Level 7 qualified
- Excellent Planning & Organisation skills are essential for this role
- Metrics and Continuous improvement experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to motivate and engage with teams
- Experience in managing a team
- Previous experience as a Production Supervisor in a fast pace manufacturing facility
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.