Automation Life Sciences Manufacturing company is looking for an OSI PI Engineer to join their OSI team for a site-based project in Cork.
You should have an extensive background in Software Engineering with experience in systems analysis and software development within the pharma industry.
- Design and implement highly reliable and large-scale systems with HA collectives and federated designs
- Install, configurate, validate, and tune PI Server and interfaces
- Implement analytic solutions with PI Asset Framework Analytics, PI ACE, PI Notifications and Performance Equations
- PI Event Frames and PI Batch setup and configuration
- Work with PLC and DCS-based control systems, building management systems, and/or energy management systems
- Degree qualified [Level 7 or higher]
- Solid understanding of the OSI PI system architecture
- 4+ years plus experience in PI System implementations
- Experience with Windows system administration (Server 2008/2003/2000)
- Good technical knowledge of network security and TCP/IP protocol
- Database skills- familiar with SQL and Oracle databases and scripting
- OSIsoft trained and certified
- Enjoys customer interaction
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.