Leading automation company is looking for an Electrical Project Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Supporting other teams in EICA (Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation)
- Developing project documentation such as FDS/SDS/HDS, RAMS, site records etc.
- Developing M&I Lists, P&IDs, MCC requirements and liaise with Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Planning and designing layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures taking into consideration best practice, costs, safety and time constraints.
- Developing schematics, drawings, work instructions/method statements in accordance with best practice.
- Creating O&M manuals for sites.
- Creating as-built panel drawings for sites.
- Supporting Site personal as needs arise.
- Creating I/O Lists for sites.
- Completing on the ground surveys of sites as part of overall project design.
- Degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering or experience equivalent.
- Familiar with design of electrical instrumentation, control, PLC and SCADA systems.
- Competent in electrical design and have ability to work independently.
- Strong abilities in use of Electrical CAD packages and/or Eplan.
Competitive remuneration package available.
Salary DOE + bonus + benefits package.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.