Want to join a leading software company, who is offering complete automation solutions in Cork? Silly question - of course, you do!
- Developing the concepts for new automation and machinery or the upgrade and refurbishment of existing assets.
- Designing and programming PLC-based automation systems.
- These systems will be effectively integrated with other plant or machine elements including, Robotics, PLC-based control systems, Machine and Process Safeguarding elements, etc.
- Designing the safety-related control system part of the automation and machinery solutions for our customers.
- Preparing systems at our facilities for acceptance testing and qualification.
- Managing the installation and commissioning of automation equipment and systems at customer sites
- Providing the necessary documentation to our customers for operation, maintenance and qualification of our systems.
- Technical Degree qualified
- 4+ years’ experience
- Experience in commissioning, troubleshooting, and programming;
- Generation of electrical drawings, cable schedules, and termination diagrams
- PLC Control System programming and configuration
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/bio-pharma
Currently remote working (expect it to continue however we need to formulate policy around it for future working).
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.