The number one Global Health Care company is looking for two Quality Engineer’s to join their growing team in Co. Cork.
As a valued member of the team you will be part of a collaborative culture, driven by passion and innovation!
- Supervise Quality Technicians.
- Drive and implement process improvements across all product lines and quality system plant wide.
- Provide QA support to Operations and to other support functions on quality to help achieve their objectives.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to cGMP’s of all medical device regulatory agencies.
- Monitor and implement appropriate statistical techniques to track performance.
- Preform internal quality audits.
- Manage customer complaints and define products validation. requirements and protocols.
- Support the implementation of Lean Manufacturing across the site.
- Minimum of BA of Science Degree in Engineering/Technology.
- 2+ years’ experience in a QA environment within a manufacturing environment or equivalent.
- Medical device industry experience and automated/ high volume line an advantage.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.