Do you want to be part of a Global innovative Health Care Company?
If you are a Senior Quality Engineer, then this job opportunity is for you!
- Supervision of Quality Technicians and Quality Engineers.
- Drive and implement process improvements across product lines and through quality systems plant wide.
- Provide QA support to Operations and to other support functions on quality to help achieve their objectives.
- Ensure regulatory compliance to cGMP’s of all medical device regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA and TUV).
- Monitor and implement appropriate statistical techniques to track performance.
- Preform internal quality audits.
- Manage customer complaints and define products validation requirements and protocols.
- Support the implementation of Lean Manufacturing across the site.
- Level 8 in Engineering or Science related degree.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- A problem-solver with excellent analytical skills.
- Goal and target
- An ability to work in a fast-paced
- Minimum 4 years in Med Devices or Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.