Finance Business Partner – Wicklow – 18 month contract initially
Excellent Package and benefits on offer.
A new Finance Business Partner role has become available within a well known company. Reporting to the FP&A Manager this person will be responsible for developing strong relationships with other members of the business. Although initially a contract, this role has a strong chance of extension or permanency.
What you will be doing:
- Create financial modelling and analysis and reporting to drive the performance of the business.
- Present regular analysis to members of the business along with budgeting and forecasting throughout the year.
- Promote cost awareness and saving opportunities where possible as well as driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Participate in strategic initiatives and projects when required ensuring expenditure requirements are adhered to and budgets are in place.
- Monthly GL and accounts reconciliations and process monthly journals for assigned business areas.
- Collaborate with wider finance team on an ongoing basis.
What you need for this job:
- You will be a qualified accountant.
- Previous experience working as a finance business partner or management accountant.
- Excellent commercial awareness skills as well as financial modelling experience.
To discuss further, please send your CV to Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694 for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.