Are you a Quality Manager looking to join a Global HealthCare team?
Based in Co. Cork you will become part of a rapidly growing team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world!
- Manage and develop a high-performance quality engineering team.
- Direct, develop and execute plans for complex quality projects.
- Make appropriate decisions and promote awareness of best practises.
- An expert in QSR and ISO/MDD.
- Develop, lead, and implement new techniques and initiatives across the corporation.
- A continuous improvement expert with a focus on six sigma initiatives.
- Work with EHS to establish to identify BSIL and establish goals and targets around environmental impacts.
- Level 8 in Engineering/Science degree.
- 4+ years’ experience in leadership within a manufacturing environment.
- A problem solver with experience in process improvements methodologies.
- Goals and target driven.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.