Construction Sales Manager
Currently looking for an experienced Sales Manager for their concrete business. This is a client facing role with a combination of account management and new business generation. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with customers in the Munster area.
• Develop new and existing business by positively promoting the company’s full range of products and services.
• Develop strategic relationships with key customers and decision-makers.
• Manage key customer accounts.
• Establish and maintain on-going customer business relationships
• Provide accurate and rapid cost calculations and quotations to customers.
• Responsible for negotiating terms of an agreement and closing of sales.
• Responsible for negotiating price variation, delivery and specification with customers.
• Proactively deal with and close out customer complaints in conjunction with other relevant departments.
• Ensure high post-sale satisfaction, facilitating long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
• Provide assistance with budgets, strategy, planning and forecasting, when required.
• Work closely with the Specification function in developing key relationships with Architects, Engineers, Local Authorities and Contractors.
Skills and Qualifications required:
• 3rd level qualification in a relevant field is desirable but not a requirement.
• 5+ years’ experience in a sales role and in a related industry.
• Technical sales experience across a range of materials and processes in the building materials/quarry products industry is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of key contacts and players in the building industry.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.