Agri Sales Manager
Working with a progressive company looking to recruit a Sales Manager to lead a team of 6 representatives in the South west region – Cork, Kerry, Limerick.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing long term relationships with customers and connecting with key business executives and industry stakeholders.
• Develop and implement a strategic and operational plan for maximising the sales and customer service within the region.
• Develop the technical presentation of the product range in the market place to match the needs and opportunities of the region.
• Optimise distribution and overhead operations and costs in the region.
• Relationship and account management with existing and new trade customers
• Management and support of the technical sales team in the region, including recruitment, allocation of sales and customer areas, setting targets and managing performance for each team member.
• Motivate and support the technical sales team, at both individual and team levels, to optimise sales and customer service.
• Contribute to overall company development through active and positive involvement in the Business Management and Operational Teams in the company.
Skills and Experience Required
• Third level qualification in Agriculture and/or Business discipline is required.
• Successful previous experience as a sales manager with a track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets is required.
• Technical expertise and knowledge of the Agri-sector.
• Excellent leadership, mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Excellent package on offer, plus bonus, company car
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.