Dutch AR Rep – Cork
Our globally renowned client is currently seeking a Bilingual AR Customer Service Rep for FTC based in Cork. Proficiency in Dutch and English is essential. The main responsibility of the successful candidate is to monitor and manage cash and applications for customer accounts.
job Day to day:
• Daily review of inbound cash and application of payments to customer accounts
• Collections calls and resolution of open disputes.
• Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Financial Business controls to ensure quality
• Continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice
• Daily entry of customer master data
• Understands, advises and reports master data
• Run AR reports for management review
• Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
Job Basic Requirements:
• Fluency in Dutch and English
• 2 years customer service and financial services experience
• Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
• Problem solving, accuracy and attention to detail skills
If you meet the above requirements please call 021 484 7133 or send your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.