Senior Quality Engineer | 18-month contract | Galway.
Our client, one of Galway’s leading Medical Device companies are seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team for an 18-month contract.
You will be initially working from home.
- Provide QA support for EU MDR remediation activity and operation support.
- Develop, modify, apply, and maintain quality standards and protocols for processing materials into final product.
- Collaborate with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Participate in preparing, critically reviewing, approving NCMRs, CAPAs, investigations and validation activities, providing expert QA technical direction and solutions as appropriate.
- Devises implement and monitors methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Lead and support root cause driven approaches to problem solving efforts and implements corrective and preventative actions.
- Liaises with other departments sites, functions, and vendors on a frequent basis.
- Makes decisions in conjunction with senior management on deadlines that impact the business.
- May manage some direct reports of lower levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8) in Science/Engineering or related Discipline.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Ability to work independently and within teams.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an updated CV to Rebecca O'Connor at ROconnor@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.