Customer Service Agent (Pharmaceutical Industry)- French & Dutch
A Pharmaceutical company based in Cork are looking to hire experienced a Customer Service Agent (Pharmaceutical Industry)- French & Dutch
Customer Service Agent (Pharmaceutical Industry)- French & Dutch will be responsible for professionally responding to medical/pharmaceutical inquiries from Health Care Providers (HCP), patients and other customers.
- Responsible for documenting all customer interactions in the appropriate computer system in French and Dutch
- Handle calls requesting product information from HCPs and the general public.
- Answer calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handle queries from customers by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handle these in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
- Accurately record all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Fluency in BOTH French and Dutch languages- must be able to read/write in French AND Dutch
- Third level qualification in relevant field
- 2+ years knowledge of service centre/call centre or medical information operational experience
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, scientific or medical communications field
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
For a confidential discussion on this please contact Marie on 021 4847 133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.