LIVE JOB FOR IMMEDIATE START!
Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Project Engineers required
Our client is looking to speak with experienced Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineers ideally with project management experience. This is an opportunity to join a busy company work on large scale infrastructure projects here in Ireland. The job will be predominantly based in Dublin and comes with a competitive salary and a great work life balance.
The job at hand:
- Responsibility for managing and running several projects daily.
- Carrying out project work and engineering studies as necessary.
- Working with the System Owner on producing and developing the project documentation, feasibility study, URS, scope of works, AutoCAD drawings and tender documents.
- Ensuring performance monitoring of Providers in compliance with the Company Contractors Plan.
- Checking of Contractor documentation (Method Statements, Temporary Traffic Management Plans, staff training records, induction records, CSCS cards etc…
- Ensuring Projects are brought in on time and on budget.
- Engineering Degree qualification
- Have experience in electrical, mechanical or civils projects
- Project management experience is preferable
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Engineer or similar position
- Knowledge in Auto Cad, MS Office and MS Project;
- Experience in delivery of large-scale projects desirable.
For further information:
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.