Service Desk Engineer - German
Working with a fast growing Global Services company who are actively looking to recruit a Support/Service Desk Engineer to provide support for a wide range of topics including forgotten password to a major system incidents.
• To provide technical IT Help Desk analysis and solutions to customers.
• Analyse and resolve end-user IT faults
• Assess and resolve customer IT queries for First line support
• Identify and escalate complicated or specialised situations requiring urgent attention
• Monitor and update call logging system, ensuring customers receive top level service
• Excellent understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, VoIP and the Windows/Mac OSx operating systems.
Skills and Experience required:
- Fluent German and English
- 3rd level IT related degree desirable
- MCP and Microsoft software certification desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to support clients remotely
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and ITIL framework
- Previous 1st Line experience
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.