Are you a Chemical Engineer looking to join a Global Healthcare team? Then this is the job for you!
€50,000 - €85,000-11 Month Fixed Term Contract-Co.Tipperary
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career!
- Process and equipment optimisation.
- Interface with new product development groups to integrate new products into the facility.
- Execution of process development on existing products or new late stage clinical products.
- Identify continuous improvement and lead or participate in cross function teams to implement.
- Responsible for all process and cleaning recipe management and document preparations.
- Leading the facility preparations in support of cleaning and turnaround.
- Ensure all safety, quality and environmental compliance goals are achieved.
- Lead a team of Engineers in support of operations objectives.
- Level 8 in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 1-year experience in API production or related environment.
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and produce quality deliverables.
- Effective decision-making skills in a timely manner.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact me on 021 235 9144 /email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.