Market Data Analyst Permanent Competitive Salary
Our client works for blue chip clients in the trading, risk management and finance functions. They specialise in the quantitative analysis of Derivative products in money markets, equity and commodity asset classes.The market data team supports the daily risk calculation of client portfolios across all asset classes and regions.
The ideal candidate will be analytical and a problem solver with some quantative skills and a great knowledge of Derivatives.
- Research of new curves in all asset classes and regions
- Integration of new market data into the existing framework
- Automation of monitoring and reporting processess
- Previous Experience of working in data management and an understanding of data governance practices in a financial services business
- Good understanding of Data Governance enabling technologies
- Understanding of risk-neutral pricing techniques in at least 3 asset classes
- Masters or Degree in quantitative discipline with at least 2 years in industry,
- Understanding of Bloomberg or similar systems
Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.